Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: George[_4_]
Forum: Coins July 7th 13, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By George[_4_]
To those who have ruined red.collecting.coins

On 6/5/2013 10:50 AM, Tony Clayton wrote:
On 01/05/2013 09:27, OMB wrote:

"Steve Spradlin" wrote in message
Forum: Coins February 17th 13, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By George[_4_]
F mint mark on dollar coin?

On 2/16/2013 9:41 PM, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Feb 16, 4:24 pm, "ps56k" wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

Forum: Coins October 28th 12, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By George[_4_]
18 Years and Counting

On 9/11/2012 5:56 PM, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:44 pm, ken wrote:
On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:06:56 PM UTC-5, Jerry Dennis wrote:
Today we celebrate the 18th...
Forum: Coins September 4th 12, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By George[_4_]
18 Years and Counting

On 8/22/2012 8:06 PM, Jerry Dennis wrote:
Today we celebrate the 18th Anniversary of the birth of RCC. Happy
Birthday to us all.

Jerry
I really need to expend my interests

Things sure...
Forum: Coins July 3rd 12, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By George[_4_]
Copper cents

On 7/3/2012 4:39 AM, Bremick wrote:
"George" wrote in message
My wife and I recently emptied a 5 gal jug that had about 4 gal...
Forum: Coins July 3rd 12, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By George[_4_]
Copper cents

My wife and I recently emptied a 5 gal jug that had about 4 gal of coins
in it. During the sorting process we separated out the pre-1982
Lincolns, you know the ones that are copper not copper...
Forum: Coins June 4th 12, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By George[_4_]
Canadian coins I just found.

I am going thru my collection/accumulation and found a box with about
100 Canadian coins from the late 1990's to about 2004. Most of these are
quarters with different reverse images. There are...
Forum: Coins June 1st 12, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By George[_4_]
One Flame Coins

On 5/31/2012 10:21 PM, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Jun 1, 12:14 am, wrote:
It has been awhile since I have posted but I am still around.

I have been going thru...
Forum: Coins June 1st 12, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By George[_4_]
One Flame Coins

It has been awhile since I have posted but I am still around.

I have been going thru some of my coins and stuff and came across some
of the RCC coins that were minted for the active members several...
Forum: Coins April 12th 11, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By George[_4_]
Cry ADR/Roubini, you were...WRONG again;-) PWN!

On 3/14/2011 8:55 AM, gogu wrote:
Απογειώθηκε ο τραπεζικός κλάδος

Έκρηξη κερδών 5,15% έφεραν στο Χρηματιστήριο οι αποφάσεις της Συνόδου

Αθήνα

Θεαματική άνοδο άνω του 5% σημείωσε το...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10