Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Raney
Forum: Juke Boxes October 7th 12, 08:09 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Raney
Hello, Your best bet is to get in touch with...

Hello,
Your best bet is to get in touch with "the expert": Warren Rowe @ C/W Rowe,4487 N. Rowland Ave., South El Monte, Ca. 91731 626-448-4518; or Bill Butterfield in Napa Ca @ Music For Fun For...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 7th 12, 07:54 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob Raney
Rockola 498

Hello,
Does anyone have any info about this jukebox? I found this freebie sitting on a curb waiting for a trash hauler to take it to the dump. Couldn't see this thing going out that way. Amp,...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 7th 12, 07:27 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Bob Raney
Hello Jim, Almost four years after your search I...

Hello Jim,
Almost four years after your search I find this post! I just acquired a freebie: 1989 Rockola 498XCD jukebox. Sitting by a curb waiting for a trash hauler to come and pick it up and haul...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 28th 11, 10:24 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Raney
Warren has been in the business for over 50...

Warren has been in the business for over 50 years. His brother retired a few years ago, but Warren at 73 loves working on these babies. He has a shop in El Monte, Ca. full of jukeboxes brought to...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 28th 11, 10:14 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Raney
You need to come further West to Calif. In...

You need to come further West to Calif. In Banning, Ca (Craigslist.org Inland Empire Location) there is a Rowe/Ami 1976 model for sale @ $125.00. It may be newer than you want but for the price;...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 26th 11, 02:01 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Raney
John, Thanks for the input. This box is driving...

John, Thanks for the input. This box is driving me nuts with all the different components. It looks like someone had parts left over and piled them all into one jukebox to make it work. However,...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 20th 11, 03:56 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob Raney
Sounds just like this program. It only uses 92 %...

Sounds just like this program. It only uses 92 % of typed page also. I paid $15 for this program and love how simple it is to use. I use an old Lexmark X2480 printer that lets me tell it what size...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 20th 11, 03:41 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Raney
To give you an update, I went by to inspect this...

To give you an update, I went by to inspect this jukebox. It came with a catch though, it wasn't free! If you bought the records for $1.50 each you would get a free jukebox. I considered doing it...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 20th 11, 06:10 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Raney
What are the dimensions of the front glass? My...

What are the dimensions of the front glass? My 454 glass is intact but the design (looks like 45 records) has deterioated badly. I'm in Los Angeles, where are you? Thanks, Bob
Forum: Juke Boxes October 20th 11, 06:06 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Raney
Rockola 460 parts

I'm having trouble locating parts for my 454 and as it turns out, I think the guts are out of a 460 box. Can anyone look up these part numbers and tell me what box they actually belong to? My 454...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 11, 05:31 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Raney
Thanks for the info Jeremy. I e-mailed you with...

Thanks for the info Jeremy. I e-mailed you with other questions. Thanks
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 11, 01:07 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob Raney
I hope you realize there is a very cheap program...

I hope you realize there is a very cheap program being made that lets you select what color, design, patterns, etc to make your own labels. It's called "Jukebox Titlestrip Maker." It does multiple...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 17th 11, 05:42 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Raney
Seeburg FC2 Hutch

Does anyone have any info about this "Hutch" jukebox? Found a freebie but wonder if it's worth dragging it out from a third floor apartment. Very little info on-line about these 1976 Seeburg's. ...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 13th 11, 09:38 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Raney
Check with Bill Butterfield in Napa, Ca at his...

Check with Bill Butterfield in Napa, Ca at his e-mail address ) He has a large supply of jukebox parts and recently listed a Rockola 506 Wall box complete for $100. He also has a...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 12th 11, 10:56 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Raney
Hello, I recently purchased a Rockoka...

Hello, I recently purchased a Rockoka Troubleshooting manual on E-bay for Models 447 thru 452 @ $20 which says on Page 7 (Selector): sympton 7: Registers wrong selections on the selector most of the...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 12th 11, 10:37 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Raney
May I suggest that you contact the "main...

May I suggest that you contact the "main man" who is the expert on all jukeboxes here in Los Angeles. Warren Rowe with Jukeboxesunlimited.com @ 626-448-4518 in El Monte, Ca has been in the business...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 12th 11, 10:27 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob Raney
It's just an ordinary power cord and any one will...

It's just an ordinary power cord and any one will do. Just take the pigtail and solder it in place. Run the Green wire to any ground metal plate inside the box.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 12th 11, 10:20 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob Raney
Hi Pete, I fully understand your fascination with...

Hi Pete,
I fully understand your fascination with jukeboxes. I started collecting many years ago for a fun hobby. Now at 64 and forced into early retirement; find more ways to get into trouble. ...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 10th 11, 05:21 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob Raney
Pete, I owe you a Steak dinner. This was the...

Pete,
I owe you a Steak dinner. This was the entire problem. The wobble plate switch was stuck in the closed position and couldn't open no mater what. By manually opening this switch while it was...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 9th 11, 05:51 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob Raney
Hi Pete, Thanks for the info. I received the...

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the info. I received the various manuals and no where does it discuss this info or at least not to where I can understand. The trouble shooting manual has lots of info, but your...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 5th 11, 10:36 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob Raney
Sorry, but no one seems to want these jukeboxes. ...

Sorry, but no one seems to want these jukeboxes. There has been one advertised on Craigslist here in the Inland Empire (Los Angeles area) for $65 in working condition and still no takers. Am...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 5th 11, 10:30 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob Raney
What motor are you referring to: record player...

What motor are you referring to: record player motor or the Carousel motor? When a Selection is made; the "pin" located around the Carousel: pops up and the Carousel Arm spins around until it makes...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 5th 11, 10:13 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Bob Raney
Rockola 454/456

Hello, I recently acquired a couple of Rock-ola jukeboxes for $75. I got the 456 Deluxe Console to basically work by removing the two motors and manually freeing up the stuck mechanisms, and motors...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 5th 11, 09:56 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob Raney
Just purchased same jukebox. Turn the manual...

Just purchased same jukebox. Turn the manual knob under the rear motor (Scan Motor) and see if motor turns freely. If not, unscrew the 3 bolts holding motor in place, remove motor. Manually move...
Forum: Coins October 5th 11, 09:45 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Bob Raney
So why was this posted in the Contra Costa County...

So why was this posted in the Contra Costa County Times (Northern Ca)when the robbery took place in Van Nuys (Southern Cal). Do you think she drove down to S. Ca. just to rob this store?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32