Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: usacoinauctions
Forum: Coins June 26th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By usacoinauctions
Big changes to USA Coin Auctions

I guess you guys were right, I was 10 years too late to start a coin
auction. So I changed a href="http://usacoinauctions.com"usa coin
auctions/a to an organized LIVE REALTIME RSS FEED site for...
Forum: Coins June 17th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By usacoinauctions
oops I messed up the link

Lets try this again a href="http://
www.usacoinauctions.com"usacoinauctions.com/a
Forum: Coins June 17th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By usacoinauctions
Thanks from USA COIN AUCTIONS

Our new online coin auction a href="http://
usacoinauctions.com"usacoinauctions.com/a is growing quickly thanks
for your support and please stop by and see us again we have some
great prices on...
Forum: Coins June 12th 07, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By usacoinauctions
June 2007 Special at USA Coin Auctions

I hope you will visit us at a href="http://usacoinauctions.com" USA
Coin Auctions/a was started in May 2007. We specialize in Rare US
Coins and right now we are running a June 2007 Special.... No...
Forum: Coins June 6th 07, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By usacoinauctions
Uphill Battle with our new auction site

I guess you are right about fighting an uphill battle trying to bust
into ebay with our new site at a href="http://
www.usacoinauctions.comUSA Coin Auctionsa I know we are, but I'm
hoping it's...
Forum: Coins June 5th 07, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By usacoinauctions
Thanks from USA COIN AUCTIONS

Thanks guys for all your response to our new coin auction site.... I
hope you will continue to visit us at a href="http://
www.usacoinauctions.com"/a..... Jim
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6