Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Upstairs by a Chinese lamp
Forum: Books November 17th 06, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 14
Scary Book Stats

michael adumbs wrote:

Either that, or post from a Public Library,

Everyone knows you're banned from public libraries because of your
well-known incident of getting too, shall we say "friendly",...
Forum: Books November 16th 06, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 14
Scary Book Stats

michael adumbs wrote:

Yeah well.

At least I have the guts to post under my own name.

I was wrong. 100% of your posts are bull****.
But I'll admit it does take a kind of demented courage to...
Forum: Books November 14th 06, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 0
Bush goes on Asia trip, first visit to Vietnam

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush, politically
weakened by U.S. congressional elections, heads to Asia on Tuesday on a
three-nation swing likely to be dominated by North...
Forum: Books November 14th 06, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 14
Scary Book Stats

Scot Kamins wrote:
In article
,
"my-wings" wrote:

68% of all statistics are wrong anyway.

73% of...
Forum: Books November 9th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Bush repudiated!

Sam wrote:
Upstairs by a Chinese lamp wrote:

To make this on-topic for the group I should note that
there's a rumor to the effect that Dubya once actually read an entire
book that...
Forum: Books November 8th 06, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Bush repudiated!

funjetty wrote:
"Upstairs by a Chinese lamp" wrote in
message ...

At times like these I think...
Forum: Books November 8th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Bush repudiated!

At times like these I think democracy might actually work!
Forum: Books November 8th 06, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 16
eBay dolts

wrote:
A few people have been insisting on the
superiority of printed book value guides.

I'm wary of so-called "price guides".
Many times they are written by biased...
Forum: Books November 7th 06, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Graham Greene bibliography?

William M. Klimon wrote:
Anyone have a Graham Greene bibliography? I have what I think is a
Taiwanese pirate edition of Greene's THE TENTH MAN. Just interested in
some more information on...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9