Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Forum: Coins February 10th 09, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Flat rate box inserts for shipping coins

I saw in one of the numi publications recently someone advertising
inserts for the USPS FRB1 flat rate boxes. These were hard plastic
inserts for securing the up to 70 pounds inside the flat rate...
Forum: Coins January 21st 09, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
new priority mail "small flat rate box"

We use the flat rate as our primary shipping option. 5000 25mm
(quarter sized) tokens weigh ~63 pounds. UPS & Fed Ex are $35 - $50
depending on where it is going. Flat rate with signature...
Forum: Coins December 30th 08, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Glaussen Pennies

I came accross a reference in wikipedia mentioning solid gold
"Glaussen Pennies". The only other reference I found that was not a
exact copy of the wikipedia posting stated "...with the...
Forum: Coins July 31st 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Coins on TV Shows

There is a Bones episode from season 2 where a skeleton was found in
a underground bunker. It was determined that the person died ~1959.
Among the belongings found on the body was a list of coins. I...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4