Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Keith Stelter[_2_]
Forum: Juke Boxes October 23rd 08, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Continental on Ebay!

Ok,
So who got the continental 2, 200 select on Ebay for the buy it now of like
$850.00?
I got my email alert this afternoon, and before I could look at it it was
snatched up!
Great deal for...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 10th 08, 10:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Is the jukebox market dead?

"J.C." wrote in message
On Oct 9, 10:31?pm, "Keith Stelter"
wrote:
"J.C."...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 10th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Is the jukebox market dead?

"J.C." wrote in message
On Oct 8, 6:17?am, "Keith Stelter"
wrote:
J.C.,
Forum: Juke Boxes October 8th 08, 11:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Is the jukebox market dead?

J.C.,
You should never expect a hobby to make money. Even a little "side money".
Hobbies are for fun. I've never heard a weekend golfer or bowler say that
they want to make money from their...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 6th 08, 11:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Is the jukebox market dead?

"J.C." wrote in message
On Oct 5, 12:20?pm, "Keith Stelter"
wrote:
"J.C."...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 5th 08, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Is the jukebox market dead?

"J.C." wrote in message
I can't believe things are this bad. I've been trying to sell a fully
shopped...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 29th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Price check on Seeburg 222

$1,800.00 to $2,100.00.
Clean working 222's can't get a $1,200.00 starting bid on Epay these days.
Juke prices were already in the toilet before the economy hit the skids.
Now it's even...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 15th 08, 11:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
need help fixing nsm galaxy

Is the CD spinning or does it not turn at all?
Are you using a "real" CD or a home made one?
Some of the CD jukes won't play home made CD's.
If it just spins for 20 or 30 seconds and then stops or...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 14th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
ami/rowe R87

Paula,
Can you post the numbers off of the one that he has?
I have a few of them, but I'm not sure which one fits an R87.
If I have one for it I'll sell it to you cheap!

"paula"...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 12th 08, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Wurlitzer 1250

Durfee has 2 of them listed on his website for parts.
www.jukeboxparts.com

"wayne" wrote in message
Forum: Juke Boxes August 23rd 08, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Restoration costs

It makes no sense to actually "restore" most jukeboxes these days unless
they are one of the 3 or 4 remaining valuable models, or if the owner has
some emotional attachment to it.
Most of us here...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 23rd 08, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
What should i offer for this

Offer to throw it in the dumpster...
"Ken G." wrote in message
A Rockola 1422 . Condition cosmetic . The wood needs a...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 20th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 18
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Prices! Bottom has dropped out!

"The Doctor" wrote in message
On Aug 10, 9:46 am, "Keith Stelter"
Forum: Juke Boxes August 18th 08, 09:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Value of a nice project AY160U?

Right now I would say $350.00.
The market is REALLY soft, and an AY160U is only going to bring about
$1,200.00 restored.

"barnhart_pinball" wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 15th 08, 11:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Atari ASTEROIDS Upright

How many records does it hold?
Is it 45's or 78's?

"Great 58 " is correct.
You can't even get $650 these days for a rare game like Bud Tapper!

"GREAT58" wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 10th 08, 03:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 18
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Prices! Bottom has dropped out!

Seeburg only had one jukebox that was actually called "DISCO". Actually
there was a "Discotheque" in 1965, but most people don't associate it with
the disco of the mid to late 70's.
The funny thing...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 3rd 08, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 18
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Prices! Bottom has dropped out!

Unfortunately I have to agree with the original poster.
Jukebox prices were starting to tank well before gas prices spiked up.
We've talked here before about the "Model A Syndrome", which is where...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 28th 08, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
What determined where a record was placed in a jukebox?

There were (and still are) "popularity meters" in jukeboxes that tell an
operator which records have been getting played the most.
Operators would usually change out the least played records with...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 19th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
@@@@@@@@Prayer Boxes@@@@@@@@@@@@

I bought a Seeburg 100B one time that was COMPLETELY full of gospel records.
I wonder if that is what this person is talking about?

"suji" wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 16th 08, 03:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
how is this juke

fine!
thanks for asking!
signed,
Mr. Rowe R-85

wrote in message
Rowe AMI R-85 jukebox
Forum: Juke Boxes July 8th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Advice

Ok, here's the BIG question!
How much are you willing to spend?
The price difference between a Seeburg model "B", which is somewhat plain,
and a Seeburg model "C", which is the jukebox usually...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 26th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,alt.collecting.records
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Jukeboxpro

I don't know Jeff,
Chris, the guy who invented it is VERY helpful, and there are several active
forums dedicated to the program.
If you go to this forum...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 26th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,alt.collecting.records
Replies: 5
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Jukeboxpro

Wincab jukebox software is the best that I have found, and it's free.
It's recently had a name change to DWjukebox.
The website is at http://www.dwjukebox.com/
I customized the skin to add volume...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 20th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
Big auction in July

ATTENTION ALL JUKEBOX COLLECTORS!
You are no longer allowed to advertise any items, shows, or auctions unless
they are within 5 miles of Ken Reed in Australia!
Now let's see.
The person was...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 9th 08, 10:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Keith Stelter[_2_]
For Sale: 2008 Merit Megatouch GameTime Touchscreen

How many records does it hold??????

THIS IS A JUKEBOX NEWSGROUP!!!!!

"Joe Palmentere" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51