Rock-ola Rocket II 5500X CD100 Keypad Err by Mad AL
Hello` My frist post here. I Have a problem with my Rock-ola Rocket II CD100 5500X Jukebox Was playing a CD then it stop and showed Err on the display.Cd was back in the Magazine. It was misplaecing CD in the Magaine by one spot the day befor. only had 3 cd`s in the juke Now it will not show any...
2 506 Juke Boxes