Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: casecrackers[_2_]
Forum: Football (US) December 1st 08, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
FS : Adrian Peterson Matt Ryan Flacco Rookies

we have 1,725 items in our ebay store right now more will be added i
have about 20,000 cards to go
we will be adding a lot more stuff soon so book mark our store we just
picked up a large sports card...
Forum: Football (US) December 1st 08, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Football cards ( 737 items ) Great deals on rcs game used & autos

we have 1,725 items in our ebay store right now more will be added i
have about 20,000 cards to go
we will be adding a lot more stuff soon so book mark our store we just
picked up a large sports card...
Forum: Football (US) December 1st 08, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Clearance 70% to 90% off (793 items ) more added

we have 1,725 items in our ebay store right now more will be added i
have about 20,000 cards to go
we will be adding a lot more stuff soon so book mark our store we just
picked up a large sports card...
Forum: Football (US) December 1st 08, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
FS :Dan Marino Hi end Jerseys autos graded Inserts

we have 1,725 items in our ebay store right now more will be added i
have about 20,000 cards to go
we will be adding a lot more stuff soon so book mark our store we just
picked up a large sports card...
Forum: Baseball November 26th 08, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
108 Autographed baseball no reserve

we just added in 654 Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball...
Forum: Baseball November 26th 08, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
GOOD ROOKIES (452 ITEMS) Clearance 70% to 90% off

we just added in 654 Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball...
Forum: Baseball November 26th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Clearance sALE 70% to 90% off (654 ITEMS) lOADED WITH STARS

we just added in 654 Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball...
Forum: Basketball November 26th 08, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Good ROOKIES ( 452 items ) Clearance 70% to 90% off

we just added in 654 Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball...
Forum: Basketball November 26th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Clearance sale 70% to 90% off ( 654 items)

we just added in 654 Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball...
Forum: Basketball November 26th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
we are also dumping all of our Basketball cards in auction

we just added in 654 Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball...
Forum: Football (US) November 26th 08, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Football ROOKIES ( 452 items ) Clearance 70% to 90% off

we just added in 654 Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball...
Forum: Football (US) November 26th 08, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Dan Marino Cards (307) Inserts Autos Game Used & low #ed

we just added in 654 Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball...
Forum: Football (US) November 26th 08, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Clearance 70% to 90% off ( 654 items ) loaded with stars

we just added in 654 Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball...
Forum: Football (US) November 24th 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
blow out sale 70% to 90% off

we have started to lode our clearance section all cards are 70% to 90%
off beckett Prices
we added in bowman chrome topps chrome rookies refractors & xfractors
we will be adding items all week

we...
Forum: Football (US) November 24th 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
06-07-08 Refractors & x fractors 70% to 90% off

we have started to lode our clearance section all cards are 70% to 90%
off beckett Prices
we added in bowman chrome topps chrome rookies refractors & xfractors
we will be adding items all week

we...
Forum: Basketball November 20th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
clearing out all our game used basketball

We have the following rookie & player lots on ebay with no reserve
vist our New ebay store @

Http://www.SportsCardLiquidators.com

filled with game used cards 1/1's autographs rookies & more whole...
Forum: Basketball November 20th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Kobe Bryant game used cards

We have the following rookie & player lots on ebay with no reserve
vist our New ebay store @

Http://www.SportsCardLiquidators.com

filled with game used cards 1/1's autographs rookies & more whole...
Forum: Basketball November 20th 08, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Large Basketball card collection ends in 7 hrs

We have the following rookie & player lots on ebay with no reserve
vist our New ebay store @

Http://www.SportsCardLiquidators.com

filled with game used cards 1/1's autographs rookies & more whole...
Forum: Baseball November 20th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Game used jerseys autographs up to 85% off

We have the following rookie & player lots on ebay with no reserve
vist our New ebay store @

Http://www.SportsCardLiquidators.com

filled with game used cards 1/1's autographs rookies & more whole...
Forum: Baseball November 20th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
108 Autographed baseballs

We have the following rookie & player lots on ebay with no reserve
vist our New ebay store @

Http://www.SportsCardLiquidators.com

filled with game used cards 1/1's autographs rookies & more whole...
Forum: Football (US) November 20th 08, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Dan Marino hi end inserts 1/1 autos game used graded cards in ourstore

We have the following rookie & player lots on ebay with no reserve
vist our New ebay store @

Http://www.SportsCardLiquidators.com

filled with game used cards 1/1's autographs rookies & more whole...
Forum: Football (US) November 20th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Randy Moss Huge lot of 367 Cards With inserts No reserve

We have the following rookie & player lots on ebay with no reserve
vist our New ebay store @

Http://www.SportsCardLiquidators.com

filled with game used cards 1/1's autographs rookies & more whole...
Forum: Football (US) November 20th 08, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
John Elway Huge lot of 157 Cards With inserts

We have the following rookie & player lots on ebay with no reserve
vist our New ebay store @

Http://www.SportsCardLiquidators.com

filled with game used cards 1/1's autographs rookies & more whole...
Forum: Football (US) November 20th 08, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By casecrackers[_2_]
Huge Rooke Card lot of 854 Flacco Bush Ryan addai young Buy it now$300.00