Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Eric Woodland
Forum: Juke Boxes October 2nd 18, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Eric Woodland
Rowe/AMI CD100-C: Keep Amp On?

Actually, I found an answer in the thread below. Apparently if I remove the orange wire with the black stripe it will prevent the muting. Time to give it a shot...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 2nd 18, 03:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Eric Woodland
Rowe/AMI CD100-C: Keep Amp On?

Alan - Where can I locate the mute switch and what behavior does it trigger?
Forum: Juke Boxes September 28th 18, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Eric Woodland
Rowe/AMI CD100-C: Keep Amp On?

Hello All,

I see that on my CD100-C, the Amp only engages when a selection is actively playing. Is it possible to keep the amp on all the time? I've got a SONOS Connect unit that can play other...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 28th 18, 06:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Eric Woodland
Rowe/AMI CD100-C Forgetting Settings

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 2:55:07 PM UTC-7, John Robertson wrote:
On 2018/09/12 12:55 PM, Eric Woodland wrote:
On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 10:45:18 AM UTC-4, John Robertson...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 12th 18, 08:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Eric Woodland
Rowe/AMI CD100-C Forgetting Settings

On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 10:45:18 AM UTC-4, John Robertson wrote:
On 2018/09/04 5:58 AM, Eric Woodland wrote:
Thanks, John! Where exactly is that lithium battery located?

Forum: Juke Boxes September 4th 18, 04:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Eric Woodland
Rowe/AMI CD100-C Forgetting Settings

On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 10:45:18 AM UTC-4, John Robertson wrote:
On 2018/09/04 5:58 AM, Eric Woodland wrote:
Thanks, John! Where exactly is that lithium battery located?

Forum: Juke Boxes September 4th 18, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Eric Woodland
Rowe/AMI CD100-C Forgetting Settings

Thanks, John! Where exactly is that lithium battery located?

Regards,

Eric
Forum: Juke Boxes September 1st 18, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Eric Woodland
Rowe/AMI CD100-C Forgetting Settings

As the subject states, my Rowe/AMI CD100-C keeps forgetting its settings after 1-2 days off. Do these have a CMOS battery that needs to be replaced as on a computer's motherboard? Thanks in advance...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8