CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Looking for Estates / Collections Etc to buy - Cash Paid. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=269326)

Mark Bardell[_3_] March 27th 09 03:23 PM

Looking for Estates / Collections Etc to buy - Cash Paid.

I am looking for any philatelic material to purchase, it can be a single
country collection in one album, a worldwide collection in several albums or
a complete estate in a whole room. I'm in Baltimore and will be willing to
travel up to 150 miles providing the collection is worthwhile. I will also
give offers through email providing I can see enough pictures of what is
being offered.

www.cobbiestamps.com

Mark.