CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Anyone have new Bhutan, Sudan, George Best or Robert the Brucenotes? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=199431)

Owen W. Linzmayer December 27th 06 11:05 PM

Anyone have new Bhutan, Sudan, George Best or Robert the Brucenotes?

I'm trying to compile a document with high-res (300 dpi) images of all the
completely new notes issued in 2006. At present I am missing scans of the
new Irish £5 George Best, the Scotland £10 Robert the Bruce, as well as all
of the denominations from Bhutan and Sudan, both of which were reported to
be issuing new series before the year ended.

If you can supply me with the images I need, I would be very grateful.
--
Owen W. Linzmayer (IBNS member 7962)
Editor, Inside IBNS

Read about the International Bank Note Society: www.theIBNS.org

See my notes for sale/trade: www.owenink.com/banknotes/forsale.html

Owen W. Linzmayer December 27th 06 11:27 PM

Also need Mozambique 2006 1,000 meticais

If you have the new highest denomination note from Mozambique, I'd also
appreciate a scan of that, too.