CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Krystonia Figures wanted (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=325336)

[email protected] January 20th 20 06:26 PM

Krystonia Figures wanted

On Monday, August 2, 1993 at 9:31:26 AM UTC-5, Keith Marcinowski wrote:
I've just started my collection of the Krystonia figures. If there is
anyone out there who is looking to sell their pieces or even a collection,
drop me a line and we can work something out. I'm really fascinated by
these figures and would like to obtain as many as I can.

By the way, is there anyone out there who has joined the Collector's
Club. If so, how is it and is it worth $25 a year.

Keith

contact me