CollectingBanter

-   Football (US) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Super Bowl Pool Boards (Ready-Made, Poster-Size) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88437)

Super Bowl Pool January 27th 05 01:54 AM

Super Bowl Pool Boards (Ready-Made, Poster-Size)

You may have seen them in bars across the country this year. From San Diego
to Buffalo...bars and the football fanatics who frequent them...have been
using our Ready-Made, Football Pool Boards for their weekly football pools.

Now you can add some excitement to your Super Bowl party with our 100-square
football pool boards...

The Board is 17x24...with pre-printed random numbers that scratch off. Don't
waste your time making the board this year...just go to
http://www.superpoolsports.com and order your board in time for Super Bowl.

30% Super Bowl discount for ESPN members!

It doesn't matter whether you are rooting for the Eagles or the Patriots,
our SuperPool board will add life to your Super Bowl Party...or your Office
Pool.

Visit http://www.SuperPoolSports.com