CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   PING: Gogu (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=119584)

Robert Korn March 6th 05 01:09 AM

PING: Gogu

I just received the 2003 Charlton Standard Catalogue of Canadian Coins you
sent me. I thank you for your generosity, I can now retire my well worn
1994 edition!

Dale Hallmark March 6th 05 10:41 PM

"Robert Korn" wrote in message
I just received the 2003 Charlton Standard Catalogue of Canadian Coins you
sent me. I thank you for your generosity, I can now retire my well worn
1994 edition!

Robert, have you considered not retiring it, but passing it on? There are
collectors of all means on rcc
and I am pretty sure that someone out there would treasure it if you were to
be so inclined.

Dale
it was just a thought

gogu March 8th 05 10:18 PM

Ο "Robert Korn" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
I just received the 2003 Charlton Standard Catalogue of Canadian Coins you
sent me. I thank you for your generosity, I can now retire my well worn
1994 edition!

I am glad you liked it and always glad to help my fellow rcc-ers :-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html