CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Selling my rare promo card collection - just added 200 more today (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=207683)

Ronbo March 8th 07 12:38 PM

Selling my rare promo card collection - just added 200 more today

I am currently in the process of selling my 15 year old promo card
collection. I have over 40,000 different promos in my collection, and
I am starting out by selling the rarest ones of ll. They include rare
star wars promos, Non-sport Update gummie cards, and many others. To
see what I have to sell, just do an ebay seller seach for
ronbothegreat. You can also try the link below:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZronbothegreatQQhtZ-
1QQfrppZ200QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0