CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wanted to trade (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7275)

Wayne October 29th 03 01:23 AM

Wanted to trade

Due to a recent illness which left me blind in one eye , i can no
longer fulfill my dream of restoring Jukes, i currently have the
following jukes, and would like to sell them or trade for a restored
1015, or v200, Seeburg model 146, Seeburg 148, Seeburg 100B,
Seeburg Model 100W, Seeburg Model 100G, Seeburg Model 100R, All of
these machines are very solid, with no rust, clean, the W, and G has
very nice chrome, i have also purchased most of the the parts to
restore them, ie, cloth, kickplates for the R, selection glass new
foil, i was able to obtain the original pattern foil for both the W
and the G. i also have many parts, such as amps, selector receivers,
buttons extra mechs, pinbanks,and lots of other items, Please contact
me if interested at , Thanks, and Good Jukin
Wayne

Wayne November 2nd 03 06:41 PM

(Wayne) wrote in message . com...
Due to a recent illness which left me blind in one eye , i can no
longer fulfill my dream of restoring Jukes, i currently have the
following jukes, and would like to sell them or trade for a restored
1015, or v200, Seeburg model 146, Seeburg 148, Seeburg 100B,
Seeburg Model 100W, Seeburg Model 100G, Seeburg Model 100R, All of
these machines are very solid, with no rust, clean, the W, and G has
very nice chrome, i have also purchased most of the the parts to
restore them, ie, cloth, kickplates for the R, selection glass new
foil, i was able to obtain the original pattern foil for both the W
and the G. i also have many parts, such as amps, selector receivers,
buttons extra mechs, pinbanks,and lots of other items, Please contact
me if interested at
, Thanks, and Good Jukin
Wayne

I thought i would try this one more time, i
got a few inquiries, and hoping someone has need of these jukes and
equipment, There is weel over 2500 dollars in spare parts and new
parts that go with these jukes, Thanks again,