CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Malta new issues (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113213)

Tony Vella August 11th 03 03:07 AM

Malta new issues

Someone recently wrote rather negatively about MaltaPost issuing an Elton
John stamp following his concert at Floriana. Well, I have been reading in
l-Orizzont that the Elton John concert was such a great success that other
top-drawer entertainers are considering concerts in Malta. I suppose this
means more entertainers stamp issues in the near future. The only
widespread complaint vis-a-vis the E.J. concert is that the government did
not spend as much money in preparation as it had spent preparing for the
papal visit. Go figure! :-(
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Canada