CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Clare Kramer (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3248)

DabWHIT January 10th 04 03:24 AM

Clare Kramer

Does anybody know of any autograph conventions Clare Kramer(Glory from Buffy)
is doing this year or anyone attending a convention she is going to be at? I
would like to have a personalized autograph photo of her really bad. Also is
anyone attending any conventions with other guests from Buffy/Angel? I would
appreciate any help & I would send you the money to help obtain their
autographs for me. Thanks & you can e-mail me at or post
here.Thanks again!

Aaron