CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   FA: Art Deco style iridescent vase and iron base (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11888)

villadrive June 26th 03 04:54 AM

FA: Art Deco style iridescent vase and iron base

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ry=12 29&rd=1
Interesting and unique piece of iridescent glass with an iron base. I do not
think it is very old, but it was given to us by someone as a housewarming
gift. It has little naked men holding the vase and we do not particularly
care for the graphic nature of the stand. The glass is amber in color and
has a light iridescent shimmer to it. It is a pretty piece and we wrapped
wire ivy leaves around the stands "private parts".

In the stand it is 9" tall, the vase top is 9" in diameter - the vase cannot
stand alone due to its cone shaped bottom being very pointy.

It has no markings indicating where it was made or who made it.

For this item I will need to buy packing materials to protect the glass.
This will add $8.00 to any shipping costs.