CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Space Junk. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=273959)

rodney June 9th 09 10:03 AM

Space Junk.

How sharp are the members on this NG? I ask you.
Some very eagle eyed lassie spotted this.
http://cjoint.com/data/gjlaTB3vyg.htm

So Cinderella printed by Aust post 2007 , blast off into space.

"rodney" wrote in message

For Space thematics,

Cinderella circa 2006 Australia perhaps?

The pin punch design matches the Aussie auto cancellers.

http://cjoint.com/data/gihSQykt0d.htm

Jim[_11_] June 9th 09 12:35 PM

Space Junk.

rodney wrote:
How sharp are the members on this NG? I ask you.
Some very eagle eyed lassie spotted this.
http://cjoint.com/data/gjlaTB3vyg.htm

So Cinderella printed by Aust post 2007 , blast off into space.

Just curious, I am not quite sure why those are so unusual? I have a
full set of them in my collection.

Rodney June 9th 09 01:21 PM

Space Junk.

G'day Jim,
I found this random Cinderella
http://cjoint.com:80/data/gihSQykt0d.htm

The fact that the lassie found its genesis in the promotion of the set that
you have, was rather amazing, I thought.

You must have missed the first post.

Rodney

"Jim"

Jim[_11_] June 9th 09 11:50 PM

Space Junk.

rodney wrote:
G'day Jim,
I found this random Cinderella
http://cjoint.com:80/data/gihSQykt0d.htm

The fact that the lassie found its genesis in the promotion of the set that
you have, was rather amazing, I thought.

You must have missed the first post.

Rodney

"Jim"
Just curious, I am not quite sure why those are so unusual? I have a full
set of them in my collection.

Ahhh I see.....thanks