CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Coingate: First charges filed in scandal (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139044)

stonej July 29th 05 10:51 AM

Coingate: First charges filed in scandal

Starting out with the "little people" first. Much more to come.

http://www.news-herald.com/site/news...= 21849&rfi=6

Mike Marotta July 29th 05 05:58 PM

stonej wrote:
Starting out with the "little people" first. Much more to come.

"In addition, Hicks' executive assistant, Cherie Carroll, was charged
Thursday for improperly receiving numerous meals worth more than $500
in total from Noe while Noe had a contract with the state, the
complaint said."

Let that be a warning to all the administrative assistants in the
world. When your boss tells you to come to dinner to take notes, you
are already toast but you just have not popped up yet.

I am working as an addie right now and one of the fulltime regular
people retired and they had a party in the building cafeteria at lunch.
Good thing I did not go! I probably dodged a bullet.

Michael

Bruce H (BoxTurtle) July 31st 05 12:04 AM

On 29 Jul 2005 02:51:31 -0700, "stonej" is
alleged to have written:
Starting out with the "little people" first. Much more to come.

http://www.news-herald.com/site/news...= 21849&rfi=6

Hicks is not "little people". He's the Ohio equivalent of Karl Rove.
Nobody had the governors ear more than he did.

If he decides to roll over for the prosecutors, he likely knows where
ALL the bodies are buried.

Bruce

ANA R162074
EAC 3606