CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   HELP, HOW DO YOU REMOVE BALLPOINT INK FROM DOLL (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26585)

ang1e31 February 2nd 04 11:07 AM

HELP, HOW DO YOU REMOVE BALLPOINT INK FROM DOLL

I collect dolls, old and new, my most recent purchase is the Baby
Annabel, who knows it might be worth something in a few years.
Unfortunately my daughter drew on her face with ink, before I go out
and get a new one does anyone know how to remove ink from a dolls
face/head.

kevan February 4th 04 12:28 AM

try using acetone, you can buy it from a chemist, but dab it on and wipe off
straight away or it will gloss the vinyl

ang1e31 February 9th 04 10:26 AM

"kevan" wrote in message ...
try using acetone, you can buy it from a chemist, but dab it on and wipe off
straight away or it will gloss the vinyl

thanks, I will try this

Michael February 10th 04 04:14 AM

Try windex

Tarnex