CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   nsm city IV (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=295323)

linemancriss August 1st 10 06:32 AM

nsm city IV

I have a nsm city IV that was my dads. would like to get it going again. can someone please help me.. when i try to play a song the player goes to the left and when it gets to the far left it make a couple of clicking sounds the gives a error 60. it will not go to the right. for some reason it does not reverse. i have no manual. so i dont know what error 60 is or how to fix it.

jukebox jake August 31st 10 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linemancriss (Post 654882)
I have a nsm city IV that was my dads. would like to get it going again. can someone please help me.. when i try to play a song the player goes to the left and when it gets to the far left it make a couple of clicking sounds the gives a error 60. it will not go to the right. for some reason it does not reverse. i have no manual. so i dont know what error 60 is or how to fix it.

Hello. Have you had any success with this problem. I have the same problem with a NSM Concert 240 II. I have a manual on the way and I will let you know if I figure it out. Thank you.

philco September 13th 10 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linemancriss (Post 654882)
I have a nsm city IV that was my dads. would like to get it going again. can someone please help me.. when i try to play a song the player goes to the left and when it gets to the far left it make a couple of clicking sounds the gives a error 60. it will not go to the right. for some reason it does not reverse. i have no manual. so i dont know what error 60 is or how to fix it.

hi if you need the manual and service programme email me at i have them on a disc

philco September 13th 10 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jukebox jake (Post 657122)
Hello. Have you had any success with this problem. I have the same problem with a NSM Concert 240 II. I have a manual on the way and I will let you know if I figure it out. Thank you.

hi i have the manual and service guide on a disc if you require one email me

philco January 24th 11 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jukebox jake (Post 657122)
Hello. Have you had any success with this problem. I have the same problem with a NSM Concert 240 II. I have a manual on the way and I will let you know if I figure it out. Thank you.

error code 60 =no voltage to decoder board check fuse in cd transformer this the same for all nsm jukeboxes as i have all of them in pdf files

philco January 24th 11 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linemancriss (Post 654882)
I have a nsm city IV that was my dads. would like to get it going again. can someone please help me.. when i try to play a song the player goes to the left and when it gets to the far left it make a couple of clicking sounds the gives a error 60. it will not go to the right. for some reason it does not reverse. i have no manual. so i dont know what error 60 is or how to fix it.

errror 60= no voltage to decoder board check fuse in transformer this is the same for all nsm models as i have them all in pdf files good luck