CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A Special Competition of Websites at Rossica - 2014 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323151)

Victor Manta January 17th 15 12:40 AM

A Special Competition of Websites at Rossica - 2014

I participated in this competition a few months ago. Here are my
impressions:

http://www.pwmo.org/Rossica-2014/rossica-2014.htm

--
Victor Manta, PWO

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Sir F.A. Rien[_2_] January 17th 15 05:40 PM

A Special Competition of Websites at Rossica - 2014

On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 19:40:59 -0500, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

I participated in this competition a few months ago. Here are my
impressions:

http://www.pwmo.org/Rossica-2014/rossica-2014.htm

Reads more like depressions ...

Terry Reedy January 19th 15 02:52 AM

On 1/18/2015 12:35 PM, Victor Manta wrote:
"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 19:40:59 -0500, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

I participated in this competition a few months ago. Here are my
impressions:

http://www.pwmo.org/Rossica-2014/rossica-2014.htm

Reads more like depressions ...

?

The exhibition officials depressed you more than they impressed you. It
is a joke depending on the variant meanings of both words along with a
slight abuse of English, but seemed to fit to me also ;-).

Terry

Victor Manta January 19th 15 04:47 AM

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 19:40:59 -0500, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

I participated in this competition a few months ago. Here are my
impressions:

http://www.pwmo.org/Rossica-2014/rossica-2014.htm

Reads more like depressions ...

?

The exhibition officials depressed you more than they impressed you. It
is a joke depending on the variant meanings of both words along with a
slight abuse of English, but seemed to fit to me also ;-).

Terry

Thank you, Terry.

As I understand it, our good old Monsieur Rien, the "Bonjour, M'sieu" and
"ce fait rien" poster, when he is not teaching us foreign languages is
practicing as a witch doctor.

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/rook76/roo...circa-1963.jpg

--
Victor

Sir F.A. Rien[_2_] January 19th 15 04:16 PM

A Special Competition of Websites at Rossica - 2014

On Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:47:44 -0500, "Victor Manta"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

I participated in this competition a few months ago. Here are my
impressions:
http://www.pwmo.org/Rossica-2014/rossica-2014.htm

Reads more like depressions ...
?

The exhibition officials depressed you more than they impressed you. It
is a joke depending on the variant meanings of both words along with a
slight abuse of English, but seemed to fit to me also ;-).

As I understand it, our good old Monsieur Rien, the "Bonjour, M'sieu" and
"ce fait rien" poster, when he is not teaching us foreign languages is
practicing as a witch doctor.

But you should keep up with modern design ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0dKseY-41o