CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Audio Input for Wurlitzer Zodiac Jukebox (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323882)

[email protected] March 13th 17 06:39 AM

Audio Input for Wurlitzer Zodiac Jukebox

Hi
I have a Wurlitzer Zodiac, and love the tone of this machine. I want to play my LP record player through the amp of the Zodiac. Can anyone help with where best to feed in the output from the LP. I tried unplugging the audio cables from the built in record player, and plugged in my LP to that, which sort of worked, but only if a selected 45 was playing. The audio cut out as soon as the 45 finished. Is there a way to override this and allow the Amp to remain on, so the LP will play without having to make a 45 selection?

John Robertson March 13th 17 07:17 AM

On 2017/03/12 10:39 PM, wrote:
Hi
I have a Wurlitzer Zodiac, and love the tone of this machine. I want to play my LP record player through the amp of the Zodiac. Can anyone help with where best to feed in the output from the LP. I tried unplugging the audio cables from the built in record player, and plugged in my LP to that, which sort of worked, but only if a selected 45 was playing. The audio cut out as soon as the 45 finished. Is there a way to override this and allow the Amp to remain on, so the LP will play without having to make a 45 selection?

Yes, you need to disable the MUTE relay action when the record is over
to enable Background Music (what you are proposing).

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com