CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   keeping the "In God We Trust" on our American Currency (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=255139)

550263404 August 20th 08 05:06 PM

keeping the "In God We Trust" on our American Currency

Dear News Reporter:

I would like to put in my input on the news matter of keeping our American
Currency with the words, "In God We Trust" on our American Currency. God
created this world that we live in and God can certainly destroy what He
made. Tell people to read their "Holy Bibles", and they might learn
something. God is our "Creator and Maker" of all living things. You can NOT
lie to God. He knows everything that goes on in this world of ours. So, I
vote to keep the "In God We Trust" on our American Currency. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Meers
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635