CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   New Auction (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=295368)

John Sheffield August 1st 10 05:52 PM

New Auction

Our sale #156 contains a wealth of material. Of particular note there
is a nice selection of European material with emphasis on the
Netherlands. Single stamps with a useful range of early cancels are
included. Germany and other areas are also well represented. British
Commonwealth starts with a good selection of Australia Roos followed
by Great Britain "Penny Blacks." Postal History, plate blocks and
better single items round out the Canada section. Plus there's the
usual selection of collections and bulk lots in all areas of the sale
that we have become known for, and much more. Visit us online at
http://www.johnsheffield.com and click Current Auction. Or visit us in
person. The sale will be held at The Four Points Hotel, 1150
Wellington Rd. South, London, ON Canada. Viewing begins at 9 a.m. and
the auction at 1 p.m.