CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   NEED TWO INCH INK CARTRIDGE (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140669)

[email protected] August 11th 05 12:24 AM

NEED TWO INCH INK CARTRIDGE

Hi: I am looking for those clear plastic ink reservoirs that fit the
Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph tachnical pens and they need to be TWO INCHES in
length. I hate those 3/4" ones that originally come with the pens as
you are constantly having to refill...especially if you draw alot. If
anyone has any of the TWO INCH ink reservoirs, e-mail me directly at
and let me know. Or, if you can recommend a good
source, this would be appreciated. Thank you.

svejk August 12th 05 12:27 AM

Why not just buy some old Rapidograph model 3060 pens on eBay? Piston
fill and classic styling! They take the same points as the new pens.