CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   $1.00 off BIN Pink Depression Glass Candle Holders and Bowls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12504)

gracings August 30th 03 06:22 PM

$1.00 off BIN Pink Depression Glass Candle Holders and Bowls

Two Pink Depression Glass Angel Candle Holders
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...39&category=17

Two Pink Depression Glass Fairy Candle Lamps
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...37&category=17

Stunning ! L.E. Smith Amethyst Crimped Bowl
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=26 98

Pink Depression Glass Swan Covered Dish ~ Nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...98&category=17

Pink Depression Glass Cart Dish With Wheels
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...83&category=17

Remember our Summer Sale is still going on, but will be over soon!
Get $1.00 off any Buy It Now Item in our store! More Limoges
Porcelain items and Pink Blue and Red Depression glass Salt & Pepper,
Measuring Cups, Punch Bowl Sets, Swan Bowls, and much more!

Thanks for visiting our Grace Gifts and Collectibles store!
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=40628115&ssPageName=L2