CollectingBanter

-   Hockey (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   FS: 99-00 McDonalds Retro 25 card player Lots (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=124920)

Spriggs2 April 13th 05 01:53 PM

FS: 99-00 McDonalds Retro 25 card player Lots

I have 25 card Lots of each player from 99-00McDonalds
Retro Cards including Regular and Rookie years plus the 5 prospects.
As well I have sets of the Gretzkys GR1-5 or lots of 5 of each card.
Let me know which ones you want and I will give you the price which
will include the postage.
Includes Rockies Drury, Roy, Forsberg, and Hejduk,
Also, Hossa, Theodore, Legwand, Sundin, Jagr, Kariya, Lindros, Hasek
Have the Gretzky Sets of 5 cards for $10.00
Ken
Spriggs