CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Upstate NY shopping? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322535)

[email protected] September 26th 13 11:06 PM

Upstate NY shopping?

I'm going up by Cooperstown next week, and spending a day in Hobart, the "book town." Anybody have any suggestions of other places in the area I should hit?

R. Totale September 27th 13 07:28 PM

Upstate NY shopping?

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:06:54 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I'm going up by Cooperstown next week, and spending a day in Hobart, the "book town." Anybody have any suggestions of other places in the area I should hit?

Willis Monie's shop, right in the center of Cooperstown, should not be
missed.

[email protected] September 28th 13 01:42 PM

Upstate NY shopping?

On Friday, September 27, 2013 2:28:56 PM UTC-4, R. Totale wrote:

Willis Monie's shop, right in the center of Cooperstown, should not be
missed.

Thanks! I've done business with him online, but wasn't clear if it was an open shop.