CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Stamp Exchange and Discussion Forum (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=173372)

[email protected] May 10th 06 12:44 PM

Stamp Exchange and Discussion Forum

Dear Collectors, due a lack of time I am currently selling my website
www.ephilately.com
a Stamp Exchange and Discussion Forum for philatelists, stamp
collectors and stamp experts, with 130 members from all over the world
..

It is a fully functional website, with an advanced content managment
system, with many features, forums, personal weblogs, link directory
etc....

Maybe someone is interested in purchasing?
You can make a bid on Ebay ......
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ephilately-Stamp...temZ7617378523

If you have any question please contact me!
Thanks and happy collecting!

Blair (TC) May 10th 06 01:46 PM

Stamp Exchange and Discussion Forum

Please Note:

Ads to buy or sell items are not allowed
in this newsgroup according to our charter.
Only ads for trading stamps are allowed
in rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

Please post sell / buy ads in the group :
rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
That is what it was created for.

Thank You.