CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1965 Disneyland Unopened Pack ! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19600)

CARDQUEST September 3rd 03 11:24 PM

1965 Disneyland Unopened Pack !

The gum still flows freely in this bright and beautiful pack from Donruss in
1965. The Disney graphics are just great! No reserve!

I've put 5 rare, unopened packs from my non sport collection plus an unopened
box of Marvel Silver Age this week on Ebay.
Included are Green Hornet,Comic Cover Stickers,1967 Philly Gum Super Hero
Stickers, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, and Disneyland.

Paste all of the link below into your browser or search Cardquest under Seller
name on Ebay. Good luck!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=cardque
st&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50