CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Wed/Thursday, 2/9-10/05 (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=46952)

joe February 11th 05 12:32 AM

Wed/Thursday, 2/9-10/05

Well, it's getting cold again, down here in the "sunny" South! Time for a
couple more blankets. The smiling, chattering mail guy dropped off 4 over
the past 2 days for me, brightened up both days. but got a RTS too.

NHL
Hillman, Larry, RR1, Box 9, Charlton, ON P0J 1B0, 2 signed IC's, I sent, he
sent a signed post card of his own.
Samuelsson, Kjell, 5 Simsbury Dr, Voorhees, NJ 08043, 2 signed TC's, I sent.

NFL
Brown, Eddie, 3465 Commodore Point, Knoxville, TN 37922-6566, 2 signed IC's,
I sent

Star Trek
Horan, James, c/o Angel City Talent, 4741 Laurel Canyon Blvd #101, Valley
Village, CA, 91607, 2 signed IC's, I sent, he sent a small 3x5 signed
picture and a signed note.

RTS
Star Trek
Altshuld, Alan, Toluca Lake, North Hollywood, CA 91601, anyone got a good
address?

Hope all had a great week, so far,

Joe

Sue H February 12th 05 03:44 AM

Congrats; someone told me Horan was once charging; he signed for me
recently too; and sent a nice note.