CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   NSM Hit B jukebox (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323803)

seancalla October 19th 16 04:23 PM

NSM Hit B jukebox

Hi
Had this machine working, it’s a nsm hit B 60 record jukebox from 1974. Now having a problem with selections. Records A1 to J! select and play ok and selections P6 to V6 also play, but when I make any other selections the carriage scans twice and doesn’t get the record and returns to the home position. Has anyone come across this before or what could be causing the problem
Regards
Sean

John Robertson October 19th 16 10:28 PM

NSM Hit B jukebox

On 10/19/2016 8:23 AM, seancalla wrote:
Hi
Hi
Had this machine working, it’s a nsm hit B 60 record jukebox from 1974.
Now having a problem with selections. Records A1 to J! select and play
ok and selections P6 to V6 also play, but when I make any other
selections the carriage scans twice and doesn’t get the record and
returns to the home position. Has anyone come across this before or what
could be causing the problem
Regards
Sean

Check that plugs are firmly seated, no broken wires, keyboard connectors
are good, wiper on the Tormat is not floating (barely touching)...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

seancalla October 20th 16 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Robertson (Post 698149)
On 10/19/2016 8:23 AM, seancalla wrote:
Hi
Hi
Had this machine working, it’s a nsm hit B 60 record jukebox from 1974.
Now having a problem with selections. Records A1 to J! select and play
ok and selections P6 to V6 also play, but when I make any other
selections the carriage scans twice and doesn’t get the record and
returns to the home position. Has anyone come across this before or what
could be causing the problem
Regards
Sean

Check that plugs are firmly seated, no broken wires, keyboard connectors
are good, wiper on the Tormat is not floating (barely touching)...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

Thanks for the info John