Mike Byers
Publisher & Editor
http://minterrornews.com

Alan Williams March 1st 05 10:29 PM

wrote:

Mint Error News Magazine Issue 10 Now Online

http://minterrornews.com

Mike Byers
Publisher & Editor
http://minterrornews.com

I'm not an error collector, though I've been willing to accept the minor
errors I've pocketed from roll searches. The cover of your #8,
however...! Well, that's a heckuva recruiting device. ;-)

Alan
'this is broken, throw it back'

Ed. Stoebenau March 8th 05 06:00 AM

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:29:56 -0500, Alan Williams
wrote:

I'm not an error collector, though I've been willing to accept the minor
errors I've pocketed from roll searches. The cover of your #8,
however...! Well, that's a heckuva recruiting device. ;-)

Oh you have no excuse not to be an error collector! They're
cool, and most are still quite inexpensive.

--
Ed. Stoebenau
a #143