CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Huge lot of Slus Mcfarland toys Jeter pujolus arod (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=259682)

casecrackers[_2_] November 3rd 08 01:30 PM

Huge lot of Slus Mcfarland toys Jeter pujolus arod

we have the following lots for sale from a sports card store i just
bought out we also have a wide selection of sports cards i will be
listing more items soon if u have a chance visit our new web site at

http://www.sportscardliquidators.com

Huge Lot of 156 Autograph Baseballs

Huge lot of 21 autographed footballs

huge lot store inventory with autographs Wax boxes

huge lot of 27 mini helmets with autographs

Huge Lot Of 32 Topps Vault Cards & proofs BGS

Indianapolis Colts Mini Helmet Case Of 24

Huge lot of Slus Mcfarland toys Jeter pujolus arod

lot of 18 Rawlings Tony Gwynn Baseball Gloves (mini)

lot of 4 autographed baseball bats

huge Redskins autograph plate lot

wholesale lot of 16 Brand new hats