CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Looking for a Used Rock-Ola Bubbler (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=205924)

[email protected] February 21st 07 04:34 AM

Looking for a Used Rock-Ola Bubbler

Does anybody have one of these, or at least know what the price range
is?

fweddybear February 21st 07 02:09 PM

Looking for a Used Rock-Ola Bubbler

Does anybody have one of these, or at least know what the price range
is?

Coincidentally, I have one for sale. It was bought new in the box and
has been in my home ever since. I have put 108 plays on it, so it is
virtually brand new. It has a remote as well. It is model cd-8 and there
is nothing wrong with it at all. If you are interested, you can email me at
. I can send pics of it and discuss pricing with you.

Let me know...

Fwed