CollectingBanter

-   Football (US) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ** Buying LOTS of ROOKIES ** (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73431)

BigBoyd Sports Cards July 2nd 03 01:45 AM

** Buying LOTS of ROOKIES **

We are currently looking to buy bulk lots of Rookies. We will take high dollar
stuff as well as low dollar stuff. Not interested in common rookie cards. We
are also interested in single rookie cards. Just LMK what you have available
and price. We pay strong market value on all Rookie items. We will also buy
large lots of inserts if the price is right. Please offer everything you have
available.

Thanks.

Terry Boyd
- BigBoyd Sports Cards