CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Looking for drive gear for Tyko Silver Streak (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321827)

[email protected] December 24th 12 03:29 AM

Looking for drive gear for Tyko Silver Streak

Being Christmas Eve-Eve, I tried to setup the old train after 30+ years of being boxed.

I got the lights and heard the motor, but nothing happened.

I have found that the drive shaft coming out of the motor assembly is missing the pinion gear. :(

Does anyone have any specs on this gear? Any possible sources for a compatible gear?

Thanks
Curtis
aggie(thenumberninetythree)@googles mail domain.