CollectingBanter

-   Worldwide Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Ethiopian Stamps Wanted - Trading Partners (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11362)

Journey July 14th 03 04:31 AM

Ethiopian Stamps Wanted - Trading Partners

I'm looking to improve my Ethiopian collection and would love to hear from
anyone interested in trading with me, particularly if you have a good source
for Ethiopian stamps. I've been collecting WW for 30+ years and have many
dups I can trade by scott number and value, if you like. Just tell me your
preferences.

I'm also interested in trading (I want) Europe, Scandinavia, British, Asia,
Africa; used or mint pretty much the whole world -- from 1980 to present.

If interested in starting an exchange - please email me at

Anita