CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Free Stamps For Beginners (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=116874)

Tracy Barber February 8th 04 03:42 PM

Free Stamps For Beginners

Hi there!

If anyone, who is just starting to collect stamps, would like to
receive 100+ WorldWide stamps or 100+ U.S. stamps FREE - please
write me a short note and I'll be happy to send some to you. A
post card, a letter, birch bark, papyrus - whatever! These are
my duplicate stamps and donations from other people who want
to help out new collectors. NO CHARGE FOR POSTAGE.

--- Please Read ---

1) No specific countries, please! Either U.S. or WW only. I've
received a few requests for specific countries and I can't fill them.
If I did, I'd have to charge for some time involved.

2) One request per person! I'll be checking your letters against
those already received. I'll simply not honor the request if it looks
like a "ringer" sent it. (Sorry - but I've had a few people try this)

3) No E-Mail requests / status requests / harassments. No need to
follow up and ask when they'll be sent - they will be. Building
packets does take some time and since it's my time...

4) I'd like to see a request through the mail. If you can't seem to
do that, please don't ask. I may follow up by E-Mail (if you send
your E-Mail address) to let you know they were sent. I'm interested
in hearing from a real person, not an internet phantom. Please
include your return address! I've seen a few without them.

Optional - You can include your age if you'd like to.

The correspondence between us stays between us and nobody will
ever get your snail mail or E-Mail address for any purpose. I will
never solicit anyone who sends in a request for any reason.
Collecting stamps is supposed to be fun!

Write to:

Mr. Tracy Barber
362 Partridge Street
Albany, N.Y. 12208
U.S.A.

Included with the stamps is a short article on how to soak stamps and
an enhanced "Basics for Beginners" page length article. (Thanks again
to Bob Ingraham!)

Go to http://www.adirondack-pc.com to see how many stamps have been
donated to date - and where they were sent.

Most of all... Keep on collecting...

Tracy Barber