CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ron's promo card collection (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=325727)

Dave F October 2nd 20 04:19 AM

Ron's promo card collection

On Sunday, February 16, 2003 at 3:31:32 PM UTC-5, Ronald Moore wrote:
As everyone knows, I have been taking offers on my personnal promo card
collection. The offers have been very good, and in case anyone was
interested to see the curetn offers, and perhaps make a counter offer,
please see below. take Care, Ron

Hello, I know this post is old, but was wondering if any of these promos are still available? Specifically, I was interested in these...

Overstreet Warriors of Plasm-- orange $10 ea DR
Overstreet Warriors of Plasm-- black $10 ea DR
Overstreet Warriors of Plasm-- blue $10 ea DR/DS
Overstreet Radioactive Man-- dark blue $10 ea DR
Overstreet Radioactive Man-- green $10 ea DR

Thanks in advance