CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Non-sport card collection available (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=274810)

Ronbo June 24th 09 08:52 AM

Non-sport card collection available

I have been collecting promo cards since 1992, and now I am getting
out of the hobby and selling my entire non-sports card collection. It
includes hundreds of sets, thousands of insert cards and my prized
promo card collection (at one time I could say it was one of the 10
best in the world becuase I had some of the rarest promos available).
Its difficult to list it all on ebay, but I am trying, one binder at a
time. I'm starting with the promo card collection, and so Far I'm up
to binder #3, letters C-D. So far there are over 800 different promo
card items listed, not to mention the sets and inserts I threw in when
I had time, including Star Wars, Star Trek, and other popular titles.
I will be trying to list at least 1-2 new binders each week, so keep
checking back. To find my BUY IT NOW listings, just do an ebay seller
search for ronbothegreat. Thanks, Ron