CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Xena Warrior Princess (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12967)

Cuzinpepper October 8th 03 02:50 AM

Xena Warrior Princess

I just bought the Xena Warrior Princess Season Two DVD set! I love my
copy. I hope all of you have got your own copy! If not you can
purchase it as Best Buy. It has video/audio commentaries, plus
interviews, and some other neat things. I watch it over and over and
over. I love season two! "A Day in the Life" is my favorite Season 2
episode. Visit this link to see a trailer of season two, showing
clips of Lucy and Renee in a video commentary!
http://m80teams.com/?QzozNTk6MjgzNDc4