CollectingBanter

-   Basketball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   80,000+ Vintage Cards !!! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=211464)

Baseball-Cards.com April 12th 07 05:33 PM

80,000+ Vintage Cards !!!

If you collect Vintage sports cards then you must check out our web site.

We have the INTERNET's LARGEST INVENTORY of VINTAGE CARDS !!!
We have thousands of cards from most years from
the 50's thru the 70's including scarce oddball items
and test issues.

Not only do have over 80,000 vintage cards in
stock but we also have the best selection of
scarce Topps test issues and other oddball items.

Our database is searchable by year,player or team.
Scans of most stars and scarce cards are available.

Best off all, we also feature checklists for most vintage
cards and oddball items.

Don't forget we also offer DISCOUNT WHOLESALE SUPPLIES.

Thank you for reading.

Joe Juhasz
http://www.Baseball-Cards.com