CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   problem with 1400 wurlitzer (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=304326)

em pinball December 20th 10 06:26 PM

problem with 1400 wurlitzer

it looks as though my cam wheel indexing lock isnt working properly. i
have a manual but it wont lock in and if i lock it in by hand it wont
unlock. i cant seem to figure out what i need to adjust. the assembly
that moves the record platter arm up and down falls to the bottom
after it moves to the record. thought maybe the indexing lock may be
the probem. this is my first wurlitzer so im trying to learn how to
work on them. ive got sound so it sounds pretty good. it selects
records like it in auto select. selects different records. all pins
are reset. not sure what that is. thanks for your help. norm