CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Stop Family Violence stamp (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113024)

[email protected] July 3rd 03 01:38 AM

Stop Family Violence stamp

"Every stamp is sacred,
Every stamp is good,
Every Stamp is needed, ...."
But every stamp need not be mint, unhinged ....

Live right,
Eat right,
Exercise ... ... ... Die anyway !

Tracy Barber July 3rd 03 02:18 AM

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:38:25 -0400 (EDT), wrote:

"Every stamp is sacred,
Every stamp is good,
Every Stamp is needed, ...."
But every stamp need not be mint, unhinged ....

Some of us are unhinged, but are definitely not mint! :^P

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber July 3rd 03 05:52 PM

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:09:59 +0100, "David F."
wrote:

"Every stamp is sacred,
Every stamp is good,
Every Stamp is needed, ...."
But every stamp need not be mint, unhinged ....

Some of us are unhinged, but are definitely not mint! :^P

Tracy Barber

Say, Tracy... I thought you could take more Beer than that!

Not any more, my across the pond friend! There was a time, though...
My beers are strictly root beer, Jamaica beer and others that have no
true lager taste. My beer buzz now comes from life! :^) (And
periodic tastes of the new batches of SNA gum.)

Fennecs Rule! Stop The Violence!

Tracy Barber

David F. July 4th 03 01:12 AM

"Every stamp is sacred,
Every stamp is good,
Every Stamp is needed, ...."
But every stamp need not be mint, unhinged ....

Some of us are unhinged, but are definitely not mint! :^P

Tracy Barber

Say, Tracy... I thought you could take more Beer than that!

Not any more, my across the pond friend! There was a time, though...
My beers are strictly root beer, Jamaica beer and others that have no
true lager taste. My beer buzz now comes from life! :^) (And
periodic tastes of the new batches of SNA gum.)

Fennecs Rule! Stop The Violence!

Tracy Barber

Sounds like it's time to set out on the
new 4th.July Secret Mission!!