CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   1994 Upper Deck USA (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18702)

Mark Pogue July 2nd 03 03:33 PM

1994 Upper Deck USA

Hello to all and thank you for reading this:

I am trying to track down some redemption sets from 1994 Upper Deck USA.
This basketball product featured the 1994 World Championship Team
representing America that played in Toronto, Canada. Players included
Shaquille O'Neal, Reggie Miller, Shawn Kemp, Dan Majerle, Tim Hardaway, Joe
Dumars, Isiah Thomas, Derrick Coleman, Dominique Wilkins, Steve Smith, Mark
Price, Alonzo Mourning, Kevin Johnson, and Larry Johnson. One of the many
insert cards were called "Follow Your Dreams." Winning cards were
redeemable for a special redemption set that featured one of three
categories: Assists, Rebounding, and Scoring. Kevin Johnson was the
Assists leader (and thus his assists card redeemable for the set) and
Shaquille O'Neal was the Rebounding and Scoring leader. I am looking for
the 14 card redeemed subsets from Upper Deck's Redemption Center for each
category: Assists, Rebounding, and Scoring.

I keep a pretty close eye on eBay, but have not seen anything. Any ideas,
helps, or sellers of these items out there?