CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   FS: Seeburg Disco (PFEAU1) (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=262705)

Merlin Amusements December 17th 08 11:13 PM

FS: Seeburg Disco (PFEAU1)

Very nice shape, strong amplifier. Mech picks up the same record over and
over. No time to work side projects, so I'm offering it up for the best
offer. Located in Lakeland, Florida.
Thanks,
Mike

vinylfanmike January 28th 09 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin Amusements (Post 600634)
Very nice shape, strong amplifier. Mech picks up the same record over and
over. No time to work side projects, so I'm offering it up for the best
offer. Located in Lakeland, Florida.
Thanks,
Mike

I have a pfea1u. Actually, it belongs to a friend. I'm babysitting. A previous owner has painted the graphics panels black. All 4 of them. Would it be possible for me photograph your panels? I am going to try to have them reproduced. It may not work, but it's worth a try. I'm in Indiana, but I will be going to Ft. Myers on Sat March 28th. I could stop by on my way if possible. Thanks for your time.

Jeremy Agema January 29th 09 01:03 PM

Seeburg pfea1u

Hi Mike, I have one of those jukes. I can take some photos of the
artwork if you wish and email you. Of course you are welcome to stop
by also :)

Thanks

Jeremy in Wisconsin

On Jan 27, 9:12*pm, vinylfanmike vinylfanmike.
wrote:
I have a Seeburg pfea1u. *A previous owner painted ove the 4 grahics
panels. *I am looking for anyone that has one of these boxes, in
Indiana and the surrounding states, that would be willing to allow me
to photograph the panels so I can look into reproducing them.

--
vinylfanmike